WOOD WORKING TECHNICIAN
With over 25 years of experience, Corona Architectural Windows & Doors Inc. has become a leader in the art of custom manufacturing. We are looking to add a wood working technician to our team of professionals. The wood working technician would be responsible for producing products, such as trim, interior curved casing, and transoms using specialized tools. There is always room for improvement and continuous learning in the field of custom manufacturing, especially here at Corona Architectural.
- Proficient in reading and writing
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently or in a group environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good memorization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprints, written specifications, and production drawings (i.e. Autocad)
- Must have completed a course in wood working, cabinetry, or some other equivalent.
- Set up and operate machines (i.e. multi-gang rip saw, sanders, routers, planers, moulder & shaper)
- Install hardware (i.e. handles and hinges)
- Trim, shape, and smooth wood surfaces.